[OM] Re: Best Sensor Cleaning Product

Subject: [OM] Re: Best Sensor Cleaning Product
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:12:24 -0400
I have heard of other people also using parts of swiffer sheets.  No
problems reported so far.  There's also a cleaner system that uses a
small square sticky pad.  You start in one corner of the sensor, press,
  lift, then move on to the next quadrant.  This seems to work too.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net
Gallery: www.zuiko.com/album/index.html