[OM] Re: Best Sensor Cleaning Product

Subject: [OM] Re: Best Sensor Cleaning Product
From: AS <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:57:24 -0700 (PDT)

Frankly cleaning the sensor scares me! I sent both my D80 and D200 to N*kon
upon the 1st sign of dust. I basically used the excuse that the camera had
other issues and I am sure they had something or the other not working properly
because parts were replaced. Luckily, N*kon included the sensor cleaning at no
charge. However, I cannot send it again because I need the camera. Local shops
wont touch sensor cleaning...they sell products and will show me how but they
wont do it.

I have been reading threads and people ruining their sensors. I will try the
dry brush method. I also purchased a Giottos Rocket and Sensor Swab w/ eclipse
but I wont rush to use those. The Giottos blower may do the trick.