[OM] Re: Best Sensor Cleaning Product

Subject: [OM] Re: Best Sensor Cleaning Product
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:04:11 -0400
Yes, it is impregnated with unspecified chemicals.  I talked to Swiffer
tech support folks about using it on a camera sensor.  They were rather
intrigued with the idea but advised me against trying it as they had no
idea how their chemical soup might interact with the chemical soup on
the sensor filter.

Chuck Norcutt