[OM] Re: Best Sensor Cleaning Product

Subject: [OM] Re: Best Sensor Cleaning Product
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:42:40 -0500
AG,
        I believe Chuck is talking about a different Swiffer product
seen here:

        http://www.swiffer.com/swiffer/en_US/duster.do

        It's a bushy little thing that is pretty good at picking up
dust, but I can see where it would create a problem of loose fibers if
you cut off a piece. On the other hand it is *very* soft material and
unlikely to scratch anything. I have no idea if it is impregnated with
any chemicals.

Charlie