[OM] Re: New ideas

Subject: [OM] Re: New ideas
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 06:47:31 +1000
Yes? I got the idea from their "History' section that there'd been a
palace coup somewhere along the way - the original couple who
published used Lulu I noted; most interesting. Their original role
was mentioned briefly without embellishment or detail, usually an
indicator that the transition was difficult.
Anyway, it still sounds friendly and not too daunting - it's a bit
choked up with crap photography but at least you don't feel deterred
by the competition!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx