[OM] OT. I killed the beast

Subject: [OM] OT. I killed the beast
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:29:44 +0100 (BST)
Hi all,
       Last Nov I bought a C36 mercedes AMG sport. A monster of a car
with best part of 300 brake horsepower..and fuel consumption to match.
Old but in very good condition. It is spiteful in the wet, with a very
twitchy rear end No traction control or drivers aids. Today I went
around a small roundabout at about 20/25 mph in the wet. Turned left
and found the back end overtaking me as I hit a patch of diesel fuel
that had been spilt.
Spun around 1 1/2 times and ended up facing the way I had come...after
wiping out the drivers side on the crash barriers. One of those " Oh
BUGGER moments!"
Main thing is I did not hit anyone else and no one was hurt..only
metal.
I feel VERY embarrassed  that after 34 years accident free driving I
should lose it in such a simple way. Bugger, Bugger Damn!

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.