[OM] Re: (OT) FFox 3

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) FFox 3
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 15:01:29 -0700
I don't know if this has been pointed out already, but FF3 now has color
management built in, but you have to tweak it to get the things working:

1. Type "about:config" in the address bar
2. Type "gfx" in the filter bar to show only those keys
3. Change "gfx.color_management.enabled" to "true"
4. Restart and enjoy.

This gives you properly displayed images no matter what color profile they
are using.