[OM] Re: New ideas

Subject: [OM] Re: New ideas
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:24:05 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Working on two new things at present.
> One is JPG Magazine which I first saw at Wayne H's place. Quite nice
> and their copyright/use policy is good.

I just had a google (which, if it wasn't for the success of the search
engine, would be quite the curious and somehow suggestive statement).
The mag' looks quite interesting. Does Wayne H (G'day, Wayne) subscribe,
or does he get it locally?

> That led me to -
> http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/
> Not original I suspect but easy.

Ahh, I *do* like that. It's a nice trigger for ideas (apart from being,
as I just used it online, a pretty simple and effective tool), and fits
in well with something else I was considering. There are several empty,
white walls here that may have just found an expression to replace their
blank looks. Thanks for that.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz