[OM] Re: OT. I killed the beast

Subject: [OM] Re: OT. I killed the beast
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 07:23:46 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "JOHN DUGGAN"

> Main thing is I did not hit anyone else and no one was hurt..only
> metal.
> I feel VERY embarrassed  that after 34 years accident free driving I
> should lose it in such a simple way. Bugger, Bugger Damn!
>
> Regards
>  John Duggan,
>     Wales, UK
 John,
 Glad to hear no one was hurt! Wet roads can get anyone. I've been there,
done that :(
My son decided to total his vehicle last Monday morning (the road wasn't
wet). Brick mailboxes along thoroughfares are not good cushions. We were at
the local trauma center for 3 days. Fortunately, he should recover in a few
months from a dislocated hip and surgery to remove bone fragments from it.
 It only takes a second for the world to change.... Cars can be replaced as
they say.
On topic content--Pictures taken with E510 after my son was released from
the hospital and I went to bury the car.
http://bobdocherty.com/wreck/
Bob