[OM] Re: OT. I killed the beast

Subject: [OM] Re: OT. I killed the beast
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 21:31:13 +1000
I didn't bend it so...I never told him. :-)
Fair payback if I had - he started borrowing my car on the quiet when
he was fifteen.
I intend to continue to an embarrassment to my children.
It is surprising the looks you get in a sports car though, especially
in the area where I used to teach where they are usually driven by
the local drug dealers.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx