[OM] Re: OT. I killed the beast

Subject: [OM] Re: OT. I killed the beast
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:27:48 +0100
<snip>
Know how you feel - I borrowed my son's old Silvia a while back, a
notorious sports taildrifter. Dry road but there is one roundabout on
the way to work which seems to have a smooth surfacing problem. I've
seen lots of people lose it there in the wet so I should have known
better. Put the power on a little too early coming out and did some
inelegant 360deg work. Damaged nothing but my ego fortunately, and
managed a shoulder strain from trying to control it.
Back to the SUV for me.
</snip>

I'm sure it's supposed to be the other way around.  Son borrow's Dad's
car, gets a bit over-enthusiastic, then returns it either in the wrong
shape or with skid marks where there shouldn't be (!).  At least, that's
how it happened in my case ....

I bet your son gave you some grief over that one ;-)

Jon