[OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and res

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and resolution
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:30:08 -0400
Good.  That's the sort of comment I was looking for.  I didn't realize
he was using a manual focus lens against an autofocus lens and it could
have been not well focused.  On the other hand, he says he was shooting
from about 1/4 mile at f/8.  The hyperfocal distance at 85mm and f/8 is
only 89 feet or 134 feet if I adopt the CoC for the D200 vs 35mm size.
So he's got to be way off to show any considerable error.

Chuck Norcutt