[OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and res

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and resolution
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:25:48 -0700
Read my other post. He lied to you about the Nikon lens. It is a poor
lens and is 10 years older than the Canon lens. And his pictures do
not really prove anything. I am not saying that there is not an
advantage to a larger format, but neither his images nor his
discussion is enlightening, as usual.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA