[OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and res

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and resolution
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 16:47:53 +1000
So, why then did Nikon got to FX CMOS with the D3?
Are they being churlish enough to disagree with their fan base?
I suspect that answer is that you see what you are looking for.
Oh and Rockwell's persistent advice which matches my own experience,
that people who spend their waking hours wittering on about tiny
increments of performance, rarely if ever take a decent photograph.
Neither do I, I suppose but that's because I lack talent. Bugger.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx