[OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and res

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and resolution
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 21:56:17 -0400
But the point was exquisitely simple.  The 5D with its large sensor made
a significantly (not just a little) better image than the smaller sensor
camera even when the smaller sensor camera had one of the best lenses
Nikon offers.  That's all.  I think the point was made.  Calling him
whatever doesn't change the data.

Chuck Norcutt