[OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and res

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and resolution
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:34:28 -0400
I don't consider that he lied to me about the Nikon lens.  He may have a
perfectly fine 85/2.  I don't know.  But we got lost here somewhere
since the real meat of the article is at the bottom where he is favoring
large sensors or, more correctly, large pixel pitch based on the
diffraction limits imposed on the sensor by too many pixels.

Chuck Norcutt