[OM] Re: [OM]Happy Passover/Pesach to those who celebrate it or even hea

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Happy Passover/Pesach to those who celebrate it or even heard of it!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:08:42 -0400
For myself, I've been here 8, 9 maybe even 10 years.  There are lots of
old friends here, and this list is the most knowledgeable on all things
photography and most any other subject that I know of.  I shoot with a
Canon today because Olympus severely disappointed me after I waited
years for the E-1.  But after lugging the Canon around for a few hours I
sometimes long for an E-510 with a little kit lens.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt