[OM] Re: IMG: yum yum

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: yum yum
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:34:09 -0500
Wrong way. I meant more subtle than subtle. Of course you're correct
in that it makes sense to strive for the best possible rendition of
the image, whether for print or for web, and it's also true that more
people likely will see the web image than the print image but as for
myself--and this is just me talking--I have only so many beans in the
cup to dedicate to matters of paying close attention and the prints
always get first priority on the beans, that is, there isn't but so
much time in the day and I direct my efforts where the greatest
payoff is and while that makes me lazy in one direction I am
otherwise industrious in other directions and thus it all works out
in the wash. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com