[OM] Re: IMG: yum yum

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: yum yum
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:27:55 -0500
I enjoyed your photography and your "Three Moose Droppings" article but
the rollover shot of Tom Ka Gai soup doesn't work in Firefox or IE7.
<http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Process/MaskSharp/TomKaGai.htm>

On a related note I also followed the link on color aware vs. non-color
aware browsers and wondered if my problem viewing Nathan's images a few
days ago might stem from him possibly storing Adobe RGB images on his
web page rather than sRGB.
<http://www.gballard.net/psd/go_live_page_profile/embeddedJPEGprofiles.html#>

And on a further related note never send anything except an sRGB image
to a commercial lab.  If you do they'll convert it to sRGB before
printing and you'd perhaps rather do the conversion yourself if it's
required at all.  Personally, I don't do anything except sRGB.

Chuck Norcutt