[OM] Re: FS - Zuiko 50-200mm

Subject: [OM] Re: FS - Zuiko 50-200mm
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:32:36 EST
The simple answer is, the SWD arrived yesterday and is still in the box in
which it came.  Very busy day yesterday and another today.  It won't  get
opened until Thursday.

Half the answer is that as soon as I got the e-3, and shortly after placing
an order for the 50-200 mm SWD, I put the 50-200mm on the e-3 and tried it
out.  The question I asked myself was, "Do I really need something  faster?"
The 50-200 mm works great on the e-3. I guess the answer is, I  really don't
know and when the box gets opened I give it a very unscientific  test.  Some of
what I do is large birds in flight in their nesting  areas.  I'll be doing a
shoot there on the 8th of March. I imagine  with the e-3 and 50-200mm SWD I
will
see a difference.  For most of what I  do, I doubt there will be any
significant difference.  Bill  Barber

In a message dated 2/19/2008 11:58:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,