[OM] Compact flash cards for E500

Subject: [OM] Compact flash cards for E500
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:31:55 -0300
I use 2GB compact flash cards with my E500. I shoot in RAW mode.

I use a Verbatim MicroDrive and Windows Explorer to download the images to
my PC and then use the Olympus software to process the images. I delete all
images from the card excepting only the last one.

Does the compact flash card have a finite life in terms of the number of
images that can be written by the camera? If there is a finite life how many
images can be written by the camera before the card dies?

John H