[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got tota

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got totally blurred -new parallels
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:19:08 -0700
All you have to do is google "cost pc vs. mac" to find lots of
comparisons that show there is no significant cost difference between
comparably equipped computers regardless of OS. It has been true for
a long time.

Frankly most of are happy that Apple is a hardware company that
writes software tailored specifically to its own hardware and does
not waste time and resources trying to compete with Microsoft in
producing a generalized OS for whatever PC gets produced by someone
else. How is that Nikon D2X with its "closed, unlicensable" RAW file
system working out for you? Works fine for me, Tom.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA