[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got tota

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got totally blurred -new parallels
From: "Tom Scales" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:35:21 -0400
I'm not infected. Frankly, keeping your AV up-to-date isn't rocket science
and any belief that it is too risky is just bluster. Particularly behind a
decent router.

Don't use because I don't have them?  I tend to buy what I want (even if I
don't need it :))

This thread is silly.  Don't get me wrong, I like Macs and want one.  I just
have other toys on my list first.

My frustration with many Mac users is that they wear blinders about a
Windows box.  Windows does everything I need it to.

Tom