[OM] Re: OT Notes on Upgrading - I - Memory

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Notes on Upgrading - I - Memory
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 06:26:42 -0400
Apparently, they remembered to take their meds when working on CS3,
because it meets and exceeds the marketing hype. Well, more or less.
<g>  On my Mac Pro it runs very quickly, much more quickly than 2,
which wasn't tweaked for the new Intel Macs. CS3 is a dream. I don't
often get mushy about software, but I'm inclined here. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com