[OM] Re: actual 18 mm value at the moment?

Subject: [OM] Re: actual 18 mm value at the moment?
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 10:23:18 EDT

In a message dated 5/26/2007 10:23:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
NSURIT@xxxxxxx writes:

Gosh, so with the original hard leather case, original front and rear caps,
49-72 Olympus step up ring, 72mm Olympus lens cap, Hoya 72mm HMC Pro 1 UV
filter  and perhaps a 72mm slim polarizer it might be way beyond $1,000.  I
might
be tempted . . . or maybe not.  <[8^)  Bill  Barber

Hey Bill,

I'm with you. I might be tempted to part with mine for $1000.00!  I've got
the hard case, original caps, Oly 49-72 step up ring, and a brand spanking new
Oly 72 mm front cap. The lens looks new despite having resided in my bag for
many years. That lens would be hard to give up. I have never used a wide angle
lens with so little distortion and such even edge to edge sharpness. It's a
keeper.

Gary Faulkenberry