[OM] Re: actual 18 mm value at the moment?

Subject: [OM] Re: actual 18 mm value at the moment?
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:29:21 -0700 (PDT)
Gary,
      Is the Oly 49-72 a special low profile one?

If not you could always sell the Oly 49-72mm step up ring and get a generic one
for ~$7 ?
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/98840-REG/General_Brand_49_72_49mm_72mm_Step_Up_Ring_Lens.html

and sell the OM 72 mm lens cap and get a generic one: for ~$6
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?shs=72mm+lens+cap&ci=0&sb=ps&pn=1&sq=desc&InitialSearch=yes&O=product.jsp&A=search&Q=*&bhs=t

Giving you ~$300 for other gear :)

Tim Hughes