[OM] Re: Ribbit

Subject: [OM] Re: Ribbit
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 06:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
Moose wrote:
> Love it!

Thank you.

> So nice to have someone else posting who isn't afraid of full
> saturation and local contrast. No namby-pamby image here, is
> shouts FROG.

Would you believe me if I said that this file was straight out of the
E-1 with no adjustments?  Nah, me neither.  ;)

> If you change this line in your html:
> body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">
> to this:
> body bgcolor="#000000" text="#000000">

I like your suggestion.  However, as this is blogger, I have no clue
at this time how to change that code for popups.  I'll keep looking,
though.

AG

 the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.