[OM] Re: actual 18 mm value at the moment?

Subject: [OM] Re: actual 18 mm value at the moment?
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 21:19:14 -0700 (PDT)
I am not completely sure I understand the problem:
Is it the thickness of the metal from extreme outer edge of lens thread to
inner smooth edge of
circle is too great on a generic? If so, could somebody measure a real one with
a micrometer and
post size to the list, so people can try to shop for the correct thickness?

I guess the this place in Britain (or if S Grimes is still running), could make
one for maybe
<$100 ??
http://www.srb-griturn.com/index.asp?function=DISPLAYCAT&catid=245

If somebody will measurte the thickness, we could email the place and ask for a
quote?

Tim Hughes