[OM] Re: Superwide lenses - advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Superwide lenses - advice
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:27:53 -0500
> Maybe you should look for a full frame fisheye, this will give you
> something
> different to the 21.

Wayne, good idea. I don't remember for sure,but wasn't the original poster
going to use it with an E something. If so, it would be even better, using
just the center of the image. There are programs that can make the straight
lines straight, too.

I swapped lenses with Bob Gries once, and tested his 16. It was a fun lens,
and it was on my pre-digital list of wanted lenses, but theprices were
prohibitive then. I did notice the edges showed a bunch of distortion of
straight lines, but it certainly could be handled.

Bill Pearce