[OM] Re: tag line.Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]

Subject: [OM] Re: tag line.Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:32:10 -0400
Yeah. And we don't talk about all those buffalo kills where Indians
drove whole herds over cliffs, killing all or most, for the meat and
pelts of a few.  I could go on for about a hundred pages here, but I
won't. Sometimes the temptation to paint with too broad a is
overwhelming. Apparently, there are no racial, ethnic or gender
constraints on such.

--Bob

On Mar 21, 2007, at 11:37 PM, Scott Peden quoted Chiksika, elder
brother of Tecumseh: