[OM] Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]

Subject: [OM] Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:09:19 -0700
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> C: 120 gb  about 90% full.
> I: 200 gb, 120 backup for C:, 80 full of image files.
> M: 300 gb 90% full of image files.
>
> P: external 500 gb rapidly filling up with back-up of image files.
> Just adding 250 gb eSATA.

What's this "CIMP" stuff? Eeewww! Is that how you have to get to
stuff on your disks?

My volumes are called "Aperture", "Movies", "iTunes", and (this one
is really original, NOT) "750GB".

(Still pouring salt in that wound... :-)

:::: The white man seeks to conquer nature, to bend it to his will
and to use it wastefully until it’s all gone and then he simply moves
on, leaving the waste behind him and looking for new places to take.
The whole white race is a monster who is always hungry and what he
eats is land. — Chiksika, elder brother of Tecumseh, March 19, 1779
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.Bytesmiths.com