[OM] Re: tag line.Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]

Subject: [OM] Re: tag line.Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:37:35 -0700
Whoa!

Your tag line has an awful lot of attribute to an answer I have to give at
times on public walks about why is it important to conserve, and why didn't
we do this before it got to critical mass.

Yes, man has created a great many wondrous things, we've even created
Mediterranean climates where there were once Temperate rainforests (Europe)
and deserts where there were other rain forests (Cedars of Lebanon ring a
bell?) We've even created deserts, but to date, we have yet to create a rain
forest.

I wonder what Tecumseh would think about all those smoggy woodland
taming/gobbling machines named after him.

Scott