[OM] Re: OT Typos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Typos
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:32:04 +0000
Most all my ties were ("are," since I haven't pitched them out yet) funny, or
at least strange. I figured, since I was expected to wear one, it might as well
be one that suited my personality and weird sense of humor and that amused me.
I've collected some goodies. There were occasions when certain people came to
my office just to see if I had a new funny tie. There have been times lawyers
have stopped in mid-question when they suddenly realized what was on the tie I
was wearing in the courtroom. Fortunately, the two judges I worked with both
were almost as strange as I am and didn't care a bit what kind of tie I wore.
:-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from