[OM] Re: OT Typos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Typos
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 02:18:48 -0700
> From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ... there are probably those on this list that get taken aback by that
> comment and truly feel that if a co-worker or prospective employee
> came
> to their office without a tie, it would actually be a negative thing.

I did not mean to offend anyone. I wore a tie for almost two years
once. I didn't much care for it, but I understand some people might
actually like it.

I know my ex said "You look nice!" about a thousand more times when I
was wearing a tie than when I was naked. (Or was it a "divide by
zero" error? :-) So some people like them.

Outside of the odd wedding or funeral, I haven't worn one since 1992.

:::: You know what? What makes our economy grow is energy. And
Americans are used to going to the gas tank (sic), and when they put
that hose in their, uh, tank, and when I do it, I wanna get gas out
of it. And when I turn the light switch on, I want the lights to go
on, and I don't want somebody to tell me I gotta change my way of
living to satisfy them. Because this is America, and this is
something we've worked our way into, and the American people are
entitled to it, and if we're going improve (sic) our standard of
living, you have to consume more energy. -- Senator Chuck Grassley (R-
IA) ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::