[OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 01:02:07 -0800
Oh yes, names. They seem to have favorite foods as the only ones I see
eating the Fetid Adders Tongue we call 'Cleopatra' and the mushroom eater
about .2 miles down the trial we call 'Alice'.

Leashes won't work, they can get through anything they can get their
reproductive organ through,  and plastic/metal 'tags' by the university
researchers, well, they just pass them through their body. You'd have to
make a leash out of slime!