[OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:26:02 +1100
Love those slugs - they are excellent. You could put a leash on a big
one, give them names, teach them tricks...I am so jealous. Where do
they live? (geographically that is.)
500mm 2X hand held? You must be joking. Minimum speed with a brace,
around 1/250th! Good luck.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx