[OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:55:44 -0800
I was just comparing one to a modern camera to make the point that
frequently changes are improvements. The OM-1 was probably one of the
best ergonomically, in its time. However, I personally never liked
the shutter speed selector ring location or its balkiness and I do
understand that it was done that way to lower the top plate of the
camera. Nothing beat the ease of a knurled knob at the edge of the
top plate that you could roll with the edge of a finger for changing
the shutter speed.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA