[OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:00:35 -0500
$300 difference between the E-410 and the E-510. Many prospective buyers will
find that significant. That's another lens purchase difference. Also the E-410
is smaller in size.  It looks as though the E-410 is primarily aimed at the
more casual shooter market (an interchangeable lens step up from a P&S) and the
E-510 is aimed at the advanced amateur or semi-pro, just below the E-x. At
least that what the marketing hype states. However, the E-410 seems to be a lot
of camera for the price. Best guess as to the reason for both cameras...to
enlarge the potential sales market.  ;o)

Robert