[OM] Re: Rumour has it...

Subject: [OM] Re: Rumour has it...
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 23:47:27 -0800
I have been happily using all sorts of different Lenmar products.
Power 2000 had some fantastic 2700 mAh's
Powerex 1500's were also really good.

Nothing beat the Digi Power DPS 9000 external Li Ion battery, which screws
to the tri pod screw and you can still screw the tri pod to it. It may be
listed as 2200 mAh but is worth 2 sets of 2200 mAh NiMH batteries mAh of
NiMH batteries.

This site is old, but you'll get the idea that not all ratings are equal.
http://www.imaging-resource.com/ACCS/BATTS/BATTS.HTM