[OM] Re: OM Teleconverter 1.4xA?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Teleconverter 1.4xA?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 06:48:54 -0800
Not that it makes much difference, but I'm working with a 600mm lens rather
than 500mm. Actually, 35 meters would probably work for me at least 80% of
the time. I'm not really looking for a longer reach, just tighter framing
for small wildlife and bird photography. If that makes any sense? BTW,
what's the formula used to figure this kind of thing out? I'm sure I could
find it in one of my photography books, but it's faster just to ask, if it
isn't to difficult to explain.

Darin