[OM] Re: Rumour has it...

Subject: [OM] Re: Rumour has it...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:08:11 -0800
The basic idea would be to measure the voltage on the battery and the
temperature while it is charging. It could be complicated though
because some of the chargers apply current pulses while charging.

If your battery gets quite hot while charging up to the time it quits
charging, the charger probably isn't doing a good job.

If the charger must have more than one battery in it to work, then it
probably doesn't charge each of the batteries optimally.

-jeff