[OM] Re: Rumour has it...

Subject: [OM] Re: Rumour has it...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:18:04 -0800
Fry's carries the Sanyo eneloop. Unfortunately they were out of stock
when I was there. There were some "envario(?)" brand batteries that
seemed to be using the same technology. I picked up a couple for my
pager. They seem to be working well. The company provided Alkaline
batteries have typically only lasted a couple weeks. These have lasted
that long and show no sign of running out yet.
-jeff