[OM] Re: Rumour has it...

Subject: [OM] Re: Rumour has it...
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 10:48:06 -0800
I recently picked up a couple of sets of 2100 Ray-o-vac Hybrid NiMH
batteries on e-bay.
They came charged.  I have one set in a K/M Z5 camera and will see how they
do.  These are similar to the Sanyo Eneloops.  My main complaint about NiMH
batteries has been the continual need to recharge, even when on the shelf.
Paul in Portland OR