[OM] Re: OM Teleconverter 1.4xA?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Teleconverter 1.4xA?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 06:42:29 -0500
Forgetting about the TC for a moment, a 500mm lens set at infinity but
on a 7mm extension tube should be focused at about 35 meters.  The depth
of field at f/8 and 35 meters is less than +/- 1.5 meters on either
side.  The TC starts its magnification task from this point.  Sorry,
guys... time for plan B.

Chuck Norcutt