[OM] Re: Canon or Nikon: was What would you do? Now: Horse racing and do

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon or Nikon: was What would you do? Now: Horse racing and dog. Well sort of . . .
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:26:04 -0500
Not at all surprising using dpreview images since dpreview shoots JPEG's
with default settings which have some degree of sharpening on both
cameras.  But this discussion started with images that were claimed to
have sharpening deliberately shut off.  I merely pointed out that the
named setting for the 5D does state "no sharpening" but the named
setting for the 200D states a "standard amount" of sharpening.

Or did you mean that you were starting with raw images?

Chuck Norcutt