[OM] Re: What would you do? Now: Horse racing and dog. Well sort of . .

Subject: [OM] Re: What would you do? Now: Horse racing and dog. Well sort of . . .
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 02:14:42 +0000
Oddly enough I used to be a programmer writing for CP/M in the early 80's -
it was a good OS (given it was designed for 8 bit processors with 64Kb or
less of RAM). Had IBM gone for CPM86 or the even better MPM and maybe DR's
GEM - it is possible that today's PCs would be considerably better (as it's
likely that a 'flat' memory model would have been developed and used much
earlier etc.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters