[OM] Re: What would you do? Now: Horse racing and dog. Well sort of . .

Subject: [OM] Re: What would you do? Now: Horse racing and dog. Well sort of . . .
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:03:45 +0100
Le jeudi 30 Novembre 2006 10:54, Ian Nichols a écrit :
> On 30/11/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Why Nikon rather than Canon?  <[8^)  Bill  Barber
> >
> > Canon = Microsoft
> > Nikon = Mac
> > Olympus = CPM
> Surely, Olympus = Linux; Leica = CP/M ?

I don't really agree ; I'd say :

Canon=microsoft, all right.
Nikon=Solaris (heavy but works under any situation ; don't expect to do what
you're not allowed, though)
Leica=OS/2 (almost too perfect, but looks like sh*t)
Olympus=Mac (if you don't know, you don't need to know, and you don't want to
know ; and please be patient until our marketing dept comes up with that
wonderful plan to empty your wallet in the blink of an eye)
Kodak=CP/M

and Pentax=Linux (gimme that glowing 50/1.4 and stick it on)

--
Manuel Viet