[OM] Re: What would you do? Now: Horse racing and dog. Well sort of . .

Subject: [OM] Re: What would you do? Now: Horse racing and dog. Well sort of . . .
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 05:45:52 -0500
Not a problem if your style of photography allows for slow and
contemplative work.  The very wides, the macros and the long telephotos
generally fit that model.  But for hand held shooting from 28-200mm I
need the diaphragm automation and auto focus of my 28-80 and 80-200 2.8
Tokinas.  So far, the 17mm Tokina, 24mm Zuiko and 90mm Vivitar macro
have been very happy on the 5D.  On the other hand, my favorite OM mount
lens, the 70-150 Kiron, has never even been mounted on the 5D.  All my
other Kiron and Zuiko zooms have no use there either although the 85-250
Zuiko may still prove useful and the 50 Zuiko macro will probably get
used as well.

Chuck Norcutt