[OM] Re: Canon or Nikon: was What would you do? Now: Horse racing and do

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon or Nikon: was What would you do? Now: Horse racing and dog. Well sort of . . .
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:45:17 -0600

>I don't know what Winsor might have posted but I may have posted this
> bit of Canon technology with respect to fixed pattern noise reduction
> <http://photoworkshop.com/canon/CMOS/technology-e/noise_reduction.html>
> But I've never seen anything about sharpening that I can recall.
Well, I never said my memory hasn't suffered from too much recreation...

Don't most noise reduction programs have a sharpening function? the only one
I'm familiar with is the one in CS2, and there are sharpening adjustments
available. Since I don't use it all that much, I'm only loosely familiar
with it.

Bill Pearce