[OM] Re: lightroom

Subject: [OM] Re: lightroom
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:55:50 +0100
I have just discovered my new replacement macbook is on the list of
supported hardware for aperture (my old one isn't) which has I believe
cloning tools built in, when It arrives I may give it aperture a whirl,
but to be honest if adobe aren't silly with their pricing e.g 100
dollars then they will sell enough copies to see them into a nice
profit, it just makes life so much easier.

I wonder if they will give a discount to beta testers, better download
and register just in case ;-)